Three Phase Fully Automatic Test System with integrated current and voltage source
• Easy verification of meters under precise load conditions, using integrated current and voltage source
• Automatic operation with predefined load points without the need of an external PC
• Modern SD flash memory card up to 32GB for storage of customer data and measurement results
• Display of vector diagram, phase sequence, wave form oscilloscope, harmonics spectrum bar and trend charts for analysis of the mains conditions
• User-friendly system for data input and operation of combined source and reference meter
• The system may be used either as a stand-alone reference standard meter, or together with the integrated power source, or as a stand-alone three-phase power calibrator class 0.1
• Data readout and test system control via USB, Ethernet and Bluetooth
Three Phase Network Analyser and Tester of Electricity Meters and Instrument Transformers
• Measure of power network parameters in class 0.05 or 0.1
• Voltage ranges 0.05…300V and 0.1…40kV
• Current ranges 0.001…12(100)(1000)(30/300/3000)A
• Testing of electricity meters and CT/PT Transformers
• Recording and analyse of power quality
• Vector, oscilloscope, bar and trend charts of three phase network
• Powering from 50…450V AC power network and internal battery
Three phase network analyzer and energy meter tester
Analyzer Caltest 300 is used for testing of single and three phase energy meters and current transformers
Portable energy meter tester
Caltest 10 is a single phase portable device class 0.5 designed for electricity meter testing on site.
Network Quality Analyser
NSQ400 Analyser with NSQ Soft PC software is a three phase network and power quality analyser. The analyser is able to measure of power net parameter according to IEC61000-4-30 class A in the real time or it is able to record the parameters in the internal flash memory, in some cases even for several months (64MB memory). The results of measuring or recording can be sent to PC compatible computers via modem, RS232 or RS485 interface for visualisation of measurements results in real time mode or analysing for EN 50160 compatibility or individual requirements of user's.
Three phase power network analyser, energy meter and instrument transformer tester
Calport 100 Plus Analyser is the universal solution with configurable six measuring inputs: 3xU+3xI or 6xI or 6xU. The Calport 100 Plus Analyser is designed for testing of single and three phase energy meters, Current Transformers (CT) and Potential Transformers (PT) in LV and MV power networks.
Power network analyser and energy meters tester
Verification of power network wiring in “star” and “delta” connection – graphical display of three phase voltage and current vector.